If you are one of the 25 percent of people who have a tattoo that they would like to have removed, laser tattoo removal at Rao Dermatology may be your best option. The laser light waves target the pigment in the tattoo, which absorbs the light as heat and breaks the tattoo ink into millions of tiny pieces. These tiny pieces are easily absorbed by the surrounding tissue and eliminated by your body. The tattoo will fade after each treatment and gradually disappear.
Some of the top benefits of laser tattoo removal are:
• It can work even if you have tried to have your tattoo removed by another method with little success.
• Our specialists and trained technicians use the latest laser machines to remove your tattoos as an outpatient procedure.
• The sessions are convenient. It will likely take a series of treatment sessions to remove your tattoo completely, depending on the size, color, depth of the ink and location on your body. However, the treatments are performed in the comfort of our office and require only minimal downtime.
• There is very little chance of scarring if you follow the aftercare instructions given by our specialist.
• The laser tattoo removal procedure is very precise.
• The procedure is safe. The risk of infection and other undesirable side effects is minimal.
When you talk to our specialist at Rao Dermatology, you may learn about the options for removing your tattoo with laser tattoo removal treatment. Tattoos that have been done by a professional may be easier to remove than tattoos done by an amateur because the ink is more evenly applied. However, it all depends on the unique situation.
One of the top benefits of laser tattoo removal is the new possibilities in life you may get. Whether you want to remove a tattoo so you can join the military or be considered seriously for your top job pick, laser tattoo removal is your best option for smooth, clear skin again. Depending on the kind of tattoo being removed, it may be possible to remove a tattoo that represents a part of your life that you would rather forget and replace it with a new one.
With locations in Manhattan, Atlantic Highlands, Woodbridge, Fresno and Hanford, Rao Dermatology wants to help you say goodbye to your old ink. Contact us today to schedule a consultation for laser tattoo removal!