There are several over the counter products that claim to improve overall skin health, but most of these contain inactive “filler” ingredients and can further irritate sensitive skin. At Rao Dermatology, our wide range of medical-grade skin care products can give your skin the nourishment and hydration it needs and help maintain the results of our in-office treatments.
Rao Dermatology has locations in Fresno, California; Hanford, California; Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey, and Manhattan, New York. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our medical team.
What Skincare Products Do We Offer?
Rao Dermatology strives to offer the best and most effective skin care products in the industry. We offer products from not just one, but five different leaders in the skincare industry:
- ZO Skin Health® – Developed by Dr. Zein Obagi, these innovative products focus on bridging professional treatments and daily skincare, offering products that cleanse, stimulate, enhance, and reduce inflammation in multiple chronic skin conditions.
- SkinCeuticals® – Offering advanced skincare products that are backed by science, SkinCeuticals® is based on the idea that a good skincare regimen should involve prevention, protection, and correction. Their moisturizers, cleansers, sunscreens, serums and other skin care products are only available through licensed medical professionals.
- Revision® Skincare – For over 25 years, Revision Skincare has been providing physicians across the country with skincare products that perform well and have clinically-proven results. Revision® provides targeted solutions for improving the skin’s overall appearance and reversing the visible signs of aging.
- Colorscience® Pro Mineral Cosmetics – These nutrient-rich make-up products not only blend well, but they also contain broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin against damaging rays.
- Jane Iredale® Mineral Make-up – Made without synthetic preservatives, dyes and other potentially damaging ingredients, this makeup line subtly enhances your natural beauty while allowing your skin to breathe.
Which Skincare Products are Right for Me?
During your consultation with our medical team, your individual skincare needs and concerns will be discussed to determine which products would most directly benefit you and the longevity of your skin health.
Why Choose Rao Dermatology for Your Skincare Products?
While it may seem more cost-effective and convenient to choose over the counter skin care products, the active ingredients in these formulations tend to be in much smaller amounts. With products that are suggested by a skincare professional, every ingredient benefits you directly.
At Rao Dermatology, our products and other medical-grade solutions are results-oriented, and we offer only the highest quality products with no fillers or empty promises.
Contact Rao Dermatology today to schedule a consultation with our medical team and find out which professional skincare products are right for you.